5 Tips to Prepare For An Interview In EnglishJanuary 25, 2022
One-to-one Career Coaching for International ProfessionalsJune 16, 2021
Small Group Career Coaching for International Professionals
A two week intensive, small group online course for international professionals with restrictive schedules who want to advance in their careers and practice networking
For international professionals who want to stand out in the U.S. job market but have restrictive schedules
You’re innovative, driven, qualified, and experienced but you are not getting the opportunities you want in the U.S. job market. Our Career Coaching Programs are specifically designed for mid to high-level international professionals who feel limited, uncomfortable or find it challenging to communicate their skills, expertise and experience in interviews, online or in person.
Small Group Career Coaching
This two week intensive, small group online coaching program is designed specifically for international professionals who work in English as their target language and want to advance in their careers but have more restrictive schedules.
Your time and resources are valuable, which is why we tailor our small 8-person coaching sessions to address the most common challenges international professionals face when seeking opportunities in the U.S. job market.
Working in a small group setting, we help you present your skills, experience and unique talents authentically, accurately and confidently in English so U.S. recruiters and firms focus on the value and expertise you offer.
How Small Group Coaching Works:
- Two weeks via Zoom
- We meet for one hour on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for a total of 6 group sessions
- 12:15 - 1:15 pm New York Time (lunch hour for most)
- One additional one-to-one coaching session after the group meetings to support you in implementing what you have learned (booked according to your schedule)
- Course materials are stored and accessed on our private course and community platform, where you will also be able to interact with your cohort in between sessions.
- A well-crafted and effective career story to use online, in person and in interviews
- A clear and memorable resume profile that aligns with your specific career goals
- An authentic elevator pitch that clearly states what you do, who you serve and how you help
- A strategy for building your network in the US
- LinkedIn Headline and Summary that reflects your talents, skills and expertise
- Proven strategies for answering interview questions concisely and effectively
- Feel more confident in speaking conversational English at networking events
We provide clear step-by-step assignments to complete prior to each session to help you revise your resume, refine your profile and elevator pitch, and optimize your LinkedIn profile. You will also have many opportunities to practice pitching yourself and rehearsing interview scenarios so you build confidence in communicating your value in English.
In order to provide the personalized attention our clients deserve, this group coaching program is limited to 8 people. You will receive a follow up email and invitation to the private course platform following registration and payment.
Investment: US $397.00
2023 Group Career Course dates:
- Summer cohort: July 17 - 28
- Fall cohort: Sept 18 - 29
- Winter cohort: Dec 4 - 15
Get started today by completing the short questionnaire with your registration.
Have questions before registering? You can book a free 15 minute Zoom consultation where we can assess if this is the right course for you.