In the International Professionals With Purpose community, we bring together international professionals who work in English environments to support each other as we practice and elevate our communication skills so that we can build confidence, eliminate our career barriers, and form meaningful connections along the way.
So what is it exactly?
A private monthly online membership community, hosted on our own platform away from the distractions of social media where you can participate in live events each month, network with other international professionals working on similar personal or career goals, and connect over mutual interests.
When you join the community, you'll also have access to:
- Two Virtual Campfire Chats per month
- Two monthly global politics and current events discussion hours
- Live creative writing sessions
- "Get to know us" breakout sessions to connect with community members and share experiences and interests
- Monthly skill challenges (speaking, writing, listening, pronunciation, idioms)
- Bonus workshops (art history, U.S. history, local food, etc.)
- Virtual co-working sessions
- Social game night
- Topics rooms devoted to your professional field
- Member-driven topic discussions
- “Audience buddies” who can give feedback when you need to practice for an upcoming presentation
- and more! It’s really up to you!
The live events are scheduled on different days and at different times to accommodate global time zones.
You get all of this for only US $65.00/month. If it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can simply cancel your subscription.
This is very much a ‘doing’ community - no lazy instructional memes or passive video content. The Internet is already flooded with that stuff, and watching videos or following the advice of influencers is not how you improve your active communication skills.
Our community understands that the only way to really accomplish a goal is to commit, practice regularly, and find the right people to support you.